Where it is used - How do organisations use sparkChief?
Disengaged employees are a drain on the organisation in terms of lost productivity, poor quality, dissatisfied clients, and employee morale. With motivated employees who truly feel that they are a contributing force in the organisation’s growth – as well as their own career development – the organisation can more quickly and efficiently achieve its goals.
- sparkChief significantly increases employee engagement by helping your employees first assess the validity of their career development strategy and then align themselves with both their career and your company goals.
- By pairing a deeper understanding of employees' authentic aspirations with your business strategy, you will have a greater chance of achieving higher performance.
- With truly engaged employees, you will significantly reduce the gap between intended and actual performance outcomes.
Attraction and Retention
Simply attracting skilled employees is meaningless if employees do not feel as if their contribution is appreciated and respected. The current global market is highly competitive when it comes to skill and talent. Smart, innovative employers understand the need to not only find such employees but also to offer them benefits beyond an excellent salary. Included in those benefits is the need for talented employees to achieve personal and job satisfaction.
- sparkChief lets you to attract and retain "only" the right people to grow your business by allowing you to assess and identify employees that fit with your company goals.
- Many organisations want to avoid the "underperformance" phenomenon, but never truly attempt to assess, discover, and retain the right talent.
- Hiring and keeping only the truly engaged employees will enable business growth across all your organisation.
Career development is one of the top priorities for all employees. If they cannot further their career within your organisation, they are most likely to do it somewhere else. However, the majority of employees lack a strategic framework for career development, preventing them from focusing on the right actions that will support their growth. An employer’s ultimate goal should be to align personal and organisational goals so that you provide growth opportunities to the right employees, maximise engagement, and improve retention while operating and building a sustainable business.
- sparkChief truly empowers your employees at all levels to develop their careers by guiding them to focus on the most critical aspects of their career development strategy.
- Focusing on the most critical aspects of career development strategy and initiating mutually beneficial conversations is a very effective way of guiding employees' to grow their career.
- Extracting more value from "untapped talent" across your organisation also enables true career development across all levels.
Organisational evolution is inevitable for companies that desire growth and financial viability. To survive in a highly competitive market, an organisation requires flexibility, an engaged and empowered workforce, and clarity as to its strengths and weaknesses.
- sparkChief helps you align your business strategy and people to increase your chances of success by informing your leadership with deep organisation insights.
- While leaders are optimistic about the insights offered by potential operational changes, they are short-sighted by organisation-wide acceptance of their new strategy.
- Employers can secure success by engaging, retaining, and developing only the right people to transform their businesses.
Learn more about how the Career Strategy Assessment works. Visit the sparkChief Career Strategy Assessment service website.
- Download the "how does it work?" infographic for Organisations
- Order our New Book - "How to Develop the Right Career"
- Download the "how does it work?" infographic for your Employees
- Download the sparkChief IOS App (the mobile app that delivers the sparkChief Assessment)