Global Rewards/HR Membership Program
Monitoring key rewards, human resources, business, economic indicators as well as employment legislation around the world is essential for Global HR Managers.In partnership with Management Resources Consultants (MRC) our brand new HR membership program supports global and regional HR management decisions in over 180 countries backed by artificial intelligence (AI), real-time data and analytics.
1) Access to our Global Rewards/HR AI platform (always up-to-date!):
- A chatbot that provides real-time insights on employment legislations for over 180 countries.
- Compensation data for key markets around the world.
- Salary increase forecasts.
- Performance bonus forecasts.
- Minimum wage, social wage, living wage information.
- Employee attrition rates.
- A global relocation calculator between cities (10,000 cities covered).
- Real time hiring trends, talent supply and university graduate indicators (Top 1,000 rank).
- Competitors’ productivity metrics (38,000 companies included).
- And many more key global HR indicators around the world.
Contact us to schedule a DEMO!2) The Contrarian View
Stay up-to-date with our latest HR research, analytics and insights with our monthly point of view newsletter "The Contrarian View" which explores the latest trends in HR and management thinking and debunking any propagation or falsehood. 3) Annual HR Symposium
A two-day event of presentation and debates aims to present and contrast traditional and new-age HR and management thinking, and assess their flaws and ingenuity in the global context. One seat is free for members of our global membership program annually in April.
DOWNLOAD Membership Program Brochure: WATCH the video to see how our AI platform can help:
GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGEAFRICA/MIDDLE EAST
- United Arab Emirates
- Cayman Islands
- United States
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Automobiles and Components
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Capital Goods
- Commercial and Professional Services
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food and Staples Retailing
- Beverage and Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment and Services
- Household and Personal Products
- Materials including Chemical
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors and Semiconductor Equipment
- Software and Services
- Technology Hardware and Equipment
- Telecommunication Services